Download, Install And Setup Canon from Canon.com/ijsetup
- Visit the official website Canon.com/ijsetup.
- Then you need to enter the right Canon printer model in the box.
- Once the printer model appears below the box, then click on it.
- Choose the Drivers and Downloads to one side of the picture of the model.
- In the next step, choose the Drivers, Software, or Firmware tab by simply relying upon what you need to download.
- Select the button to one side of the product or driver document that you want to download. Choose the button at that point which turns into a Close button.
- Tap on the Download and then save the file to the PC.
Canon Setup Guide with Canon.com/ijsetup
If you want to perform the Canon printer setup, visit canon.com/ijsetup or www.canon.com/ijsetup. From here you will get the latest and updated drivers for the Canon printer. With this, you can easily perform the Canon printer setup with a USB and Wireless connection. Follow the below-given steps which you can use to set up the Canon printer drivers:
- The initial step is to unbox the Canon Printer and then turn it ON.
- Now connect the Mac and Canon Printer by using the USB.
- In the next step, navigate to the preferences.
- You need to open the add Printer, this will display the list of available Printers.
- Download the latest and compatible version of the Canon Printer drivers following the Printer model and Mac OS.
- You need to open the downloaded driver file and then click on the next button.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions, you will be able to see a list of available network connections.
- Choose the WiFi network and then carefully enter the password to connect.
- Once the connection is successful, you can simply unplug the USB cable.
- Finally, you can take a test print.